My first visit seemed pleasant for the most part.X-rays and/or what they needed to do as for next procedure.

Impressions for proper dentures with in their labs. Before all of this thee office manager spoke with me regarding finances involved. Totaling $5500.00 for lower bridge & upper false......I can not remember how many times I had been in the chair for impressions, adjustments etc. Finally the finished product had been completed!

Yes! My count of eight or more adjustment for correct fit! Not even a year since having teeth I had noticed thee left side of teeth very uneven, ground down. Again off & in chair....This time the Dr head of this branch examined to see what was happening?

In his own words stated the crown on left side was up to high, & this is what caused wearing on the left side. In my response said so what do we do? Nothing this is normal. Normal!

No attempt made to correct or make it right! After paying out good $$$ for ***!....Not right, not happy.

end of story.Oh what ever happened to costumer service?????

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $5500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Pittsfield Massachussets. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Pittsfield Massachussets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pittsfield Massachussets?

Comments